I suggest you ...

WTF?

How did you people screw up message history? I'm chatting with someone, and I can't scroll back far enough to view yesterday. WTF? Do you need server space? Try removing the accounts that are unused for three or more years. Oh, I forgot, you can't see when someone last logged-on. Your new rebuild doesn't crash and lockup, but the lost functionality is sad. Some new stuff is cool but why lose so many useful options? It's embarrassing to not be able to reference a paragraph from yesterday. It was a lot of text, but it was yesterday. Before the "rebuild" you had two full years of messages. It didn't matter how much text per day (although the character count per message was capped) Maybe no one else cares about these inconveniences, but you certainly removed polish, and a certain charm, for reliability. That's fair, but have the courtesy to acknowledge the issues, and treat this Feedback Page as if you give a shit. There are items posted that refer to functions that NO LONGER EXIST in the rebuild. Delete them! No one will care. I promise cause they're MY posts. It's only a 5-page Feedback Board to maintain, and I'm sure you're slammed, but if you don't give a shit, say so. Don't just ignore us and hope we'll go away or assume we'll just get used to it. Support say's, "we have no plans to restore any additional functionality. Have you tried the Feedback board?" That instills confidence. I see lots of ideas from here are being passed on to the code boys. If I can help, in any way, I'd be more than happy. As a bonus, it might save my sanity. Thanks for your time.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)